This website https://www.europain.com/fr (hereafter the ‘Website’) is the property of GL events Exhibition
Email address : email@example.com
Tel : 0478 176 176
The Website is published by GL events Exhibitions, a limited company (société anonyme under French law) with capital of € 57 623 648 registered on the Trade Register of LYON under the number 380 552 976
Its head office is established at the following address: 59 QUAI RAMBAUD 69002 LYON, FRANCE
Individual VAT identification number is FR77 380 552 976.
Hereinafter the “Company”
Philippe Pasquet as Directeur général
The Website is hosted by Claranet, située 18-20, rue du Faubourg du Temple – 75011 Paris, France.
Tel : +33 (0)1 70 13 70 00
Terms and Conditions of using the Website:
1. This Website and all of its content (in particular the photos, logos, trademarks and information of any kind that appear on it) are protected by copyright. GL Events Exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants internet users simple permission to view the Website, which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this Website for any reason whatsoever. Reproduction permission is only granted in digital form on the computer used for consulting the website for the purposes of viewing the pages visited using the user's browsing software. All reproduction permissions are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind, etc.). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright. The limitations for using these documents are laid down on the web pages in question.
2. GL Events Exhibitions shall endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information shared on this Website. However, it is the sole responsibility of users to check the information that is circulated, and GL Events Exhibitions gives no guarantees in this regard. It accepts no liability in the event of information on the Website being inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Creation of hypertext links to the Website is authorised if they are frameless and link exclusively to the Website's homepage, unless expressly authorised in advance by the publisher. The publisher cannot be held responsible for any information circulated on the websites that contain these hypertext links.
4. Any use of this Website that does not comply with the points above, unless indicated otherwise on the Website or expressly authorised in advance by the publisher, is prohibited and is the responsibility of its author.
5. By using this Website, the user accepts the terms and conditions of use laid down above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this Website or circulation of the information it contains comes under the sole jurisdiction of the Lyon courts.
6. The Website is governed by French law. In the event of infringement of the legal provisions or the terms and conditions of using the Website, the user will be subject to the applicable civil or criminal penalties. Such infringements fall within the jurisdiction of the French courts.
7. GL Events Exhibitions collects information from visitors to the Website using questionnaires that appear on the Website.
The information collected in the forms on the Website are intended for GL Events Exhibitions and enable us to handle requests from our contacts. In accordance with the conditions laid down by the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you are entitled to access, modify, correct and delete information about you. This data is kept by GL Events Exhibitions in accordance with personal data protection regulations and for the periods of time authorised by legal provisions.
Through us, you may receive information about other companies or associations at [europain] exhibitions or other similar exhibitions by email. If you do not wish to receive such information, please write to us at webmaster.
8. The Website is registered with CNIL (French Data Protection Commission) under reference 1711825 v 0 dated 22 October 2013 and is updated.