Sirha Europain adapts to the health measures recommended by the French government from March 14, 2022.
- Wearing a mask is not compulsory anymore (but recommended) in the halls and on the stands;
- Use of hydroalcoholic gel or regular hand washing;
- Respect for physical distancing.
- Preregistration is mandatory on https://pass.europain.com/en/ or via the Sirha Food app (available for IOS and Android).
- No badges will be printed on site, remember to print yours out before coming to the event.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO EXHIBITORS
- Tastings are allowed.
Recommendations: individualized tasting with disposable utensils; avoid unattended availability; avoid buffets;
- Favor the dematerialization of your commercial or communication media;
- Gathering areas in front of cooking demonstrations or talks must be organized while respecting barrier gestures;
- Cleaning: apart from emptying the baskets and vacuuming the floors, day before opening and day-to-day costs borne by the organizer, each exhibitor must ensure the cleaning of his stand and the disinfection of his materials and equipment. Throughout the day, after each meeting, we recommend that you disinfect the contact points in your stand.
All of GL Events operations in France have obtained the “Safe & Clean” label delivered by APAVE.
We are monitoring closely the developments in health regulations and will implement any additional measures as required by the French authorities.
Thank you for your trust.