NATURALLY PASTRY !
- 11 January : 10h30 > 18h00
As a preamble to the European Pastry Cup, the NATURALLY PASTRY! day event brings together a number of players, chefs, producers and businesses who are strongly engaged in a responsible approach to the trade and industry and who are convinced that the future of pastry lies in naturalness.
- François JOSSE, Pastry Chef - Taillevent Paris
- Amine TALAH, Beekeeper - Pau (Miellerie d’Amine)
- Clémence MAILLOT, Cultural relations agent - CAPFRUIT
- Dominique SENAT, Secretary General UNAF (Union Nationale de l’Apiculture Française)
Tasting of honeys
- Pierre COSTET, Sensory and Cocoa Expertise – VALRHONA
- Claire HEITZLER, Pastry Chef
Feedback on experience : ‘Reflective pastry chef’s guide to ethical pastry-making”, a
booklet for more committed pastry practices, created in collaboration
with Valrhona School.
Noémi RULLIER, Agricultural Engineer- Association Nitidae
- Fabrizio FIORANI, Best Pastry Chef of Asia 2019 (Fifty best)
- Mirai NISHIYAMA, Pastry chef - Henri Charpentier (Hyogo)
2nd prize Team Japan, World Pastry Cup 2019
- Claire HEITZLER, Pastry chef
- Jennifer HART-SMITH, Naturopath Pastry Chef
- Claire POIRIER, L’Amante Verte (producer of infusions )
- Jessica PREALPATO, President of Honour of the European Pastry Cup