Bakery World Cup
- 11 January : 09h00 > 18h00
- 12 January : 09h00 > 18h00
- 13 January : 09h00 > 18h00
The Bakery World Cup is the most important international contest for bread and bakery artists worldwide. Every 4 years the event brings together the best teams of professionals from all over the planet.
- The Africa Cup took place in March 2019 in Casablanca, Morocco, as part of CREMAI. The following nations were selected for the Coupe du Monde de Boulangerie: Egypt, Morocco and Ivory Coast.
- The European selection events took place from May 16 to 19, 2019. The following nations were selected to participate in the final: France, Netherlands and Denmark
- 2 countries have been selected for the American continent: United States and Costa Rica
- 4 countries have been selected for the Asian continent: China (Taipei), China, South Korea and Japan
From January 11 to 13, 2020, 12 teams composed of three members, among the best in the world in their trade, will compete in four tests:
- Baguette and breads of the world
- Sweet viennoiseries
- Artistic creation
- Gourmet baking (test performed in common by the three members of the team).
South Korea was the winner of the previous edition of the Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie 2016.
Created in 1992 by Christian Vabret - holder of the ‘Meilleur Ouvrier de France’ distinction - Bakery World Cup is all at the same time an incubator for international trends, a laboratory of talents and a source of inspiration and creativity.
Equipe 1: CHINA-TAIPEI
Equipe 2: COTE D’IVOIRE
Equipe 3:ETATS UNIS
Equipe 4: FRANCE
Equipe 4:PAYS BAS
Equipe 2:COSTA RICA