Europain is coming back in 2020 !
Europain 2020 gathers together all the entrepreneurs and CEO's who whish to create and develop their businesses.
Europain 2020, is :
• a new venue : Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
• new dates : 11 to 14 january 2020
• a brand new content for more business and creativity
A NEW VENUE
Europain is returning to central Paris and will take place in Hall 1 of Paris Expo Porte de Versailles for 4 days.
This central area for Parisian, regional, and intrenational visitors is strategic and will allow them to discover the new Parisian concepts in pastry and bakery.
After the holidays sweets such as Christmas puddings, chocolates, epiphany cakes, and most of all before the valentines' day and easter candies, the trade wished a january date. This will be the perfect timing to think about stratégies and investments in the future. Europain offers 4 days of browsing and discoveries from the 11th to the 14th of January 2020.
A NEW OFFER
The investors profile has changed, and Europain is expanding even more its content by offering new animations and suited to the latest generation of entrepreneurs.
The aim : a trade show focused on business in a friendly environment favourable to creativity.
• New demonstration areas with a constructive and tangible programm with the best professionals
• A Europain Forum with a true visionary expertise, in order to open the debate with entrepreneurs and specialists of all economics and technical stakes for the industry.
• Adapted and targeted business datings organised between visitors and suppliers, to rapidly and easily find the best investment options.
EUROPAIN 2018 FIGURES
469 exhibitors and brands
52 304 professional visitors
14 702 m² of exhibition
25 % of international exhibitors
19 countries attending
106 new products showcased